Changing your Facebook password on an iPhone 11, iPhone 12, iPhone 13, or iPhone 14 is similar to the process on other devices. Here are the steps:
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines in the bottom right corner of the screen to access the menu.
- Scroll down and tap on “Settings & Privacy”
- Tap on “Settings”
- Tap on “Account Settings”
- Tap on “Security and Login”
- Tap on “Change Password”
- Enter your current password and then enter your new password twice to confirm it.
- Tap on “Save Changes”
It’s important to note that your new password should be at least 6 characters long and include a mix of letters, numbers, and symbols for better security. It’s also recommended to use a different password for different accounts for better security.
In addition, it’s also a good idea to enable two-factor authentication for your account. This will add an extra layer of security to your account by requiring a code sent to your phone number or email address to login in addition to your password.
It’s always a good practice to change your password frequently and not to share it with others.
You can change your password on any of the above iPhone models, the process is the same.